For a reinforcement a plaster facades, poured floor and foam-polystyrene slabs
A fiberglass mesh is made of glass filaments and Rovings by a crossweave with a mesh size of 4-6 mm and a width of 10-110 cm.
FIELD OF APPLICATION
- for a reinforcement of a plaster facades;
- surface protection against cracks formation;
- for a reinforcement of a window and door-frame to walls;
- for an external thermo-insulation system;
- for a reinforcement of self-leveling floors.
- high alkali-resistance;
- high resistance to rapture;
- capability to suppress of internal stress caused by sudden temperature changes;
- protect from the crack formation in the plaster layer under any climatic conditions.